Welcome to the UnturnedBeast Forums!

PEX'S STAFF APPLICATION

1 reply
Votes:
1. How old are you?
i am 15 years old

2. How will you help the server what future plans do you have to further improve the server?
I would try my best to make the community happy and if they have any quarries could always ask me instead a higher member of staff which could save their time and i would also help the servers by catching out hacker/glitchers which am not a fan off because they can be very annoying

3. What makes you different from other players?
i have a lot of experience as a staff member as i used to be helping out on 3 different communities which i really enjoyed i have experience with all sorts of commands and i enjoy helping new comers they are one of my favorites since if i help them we can make community grow bigger which i think everyone would like am also a very nice person as some of you will know me

4. Have you been banned on any unturned server, if yes why?
i have played unturned since 2017 and i have never been banned before

5. What position are you applying for?
i am applying for helper or moderator am not really up to admin as admins must be super active which i will try to gain myself

6. Your IGN?
PEX add for trade

7. Steam profile link?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198198733828

8. Timezone?
GMT

9. Steam 64 id?

10. Any former warning or issues you have on the server?
no warnings maybe some lag on eu 6

11. Any software or programming language knowledge?
well i know a bit of python but not much

12. Temperament.
i don't usually get mad i try to be as nice as i can but if someone starts a argument i also try to calm them down

13. Have you helped the server staff of community by this point in any way possible?
i have reported some server issues and reported 1 glitch base which kept killing me

14. Knowledge of languages rated 1 to 10 communication wise.
Polish 9/10 English 8/10

15. Other info
I enjoy unturnedBeast and enjoy it its good servers but with a bit of lag issues which is not much but servers are very nice.

DISCORD TAG : PEX#5584
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 10, 19
Veteran
Votes:
+13
This application has a lot of spelling mistakes, and lacks detail. Work on these two if you want a better rating.

Helper: 29/08/2018
Mod: 12/09/2018
Admin: 30/11/2018
Posted Jan 12, 19
NoticeNotices