6 replies
Mythical
Votes:
witch server to play out of all UnturnedBeast servers
Posted Mar 7, 18 · OP
Mythical
Votes:
+16
If you are looking for PVP EU #2 and EU #4 are the main ones.
-The longer you live the more you come to realise, Reality is just made up of pain, suffering and emptiness.

- SP Madara Uchiha
Posted Apr 6, 18
Mythical
Votes:
+12
Check out #EU9
Posted Apr 6, 18
Mythical
Votes:
+2
Cyprus Survival
Posted Apr 7, 18
Choose the server which you feel that is right for you, by that i mean server which you can help build bases and improve your skills and have fun on.
Posted Apr 9, 18
Veteran
Votes:
+13
The ones that give you a bigger advantage, and the ones that fit your character.
Helper | 29.08.2018
Moderator | 12.09.2018
Administrator | 30.11.2018
Discord: Merge#0001
Posted Apr 30, 18
Mythical
Votes:
+78
RobChan I recommend playing on either US or EU with whichever one gives you the lowest ping. I would choose a big map if you're into building since you're a mythical and have lots of building kits, but if you like PVP I would choose a smaller map like Washington where you already know where the most PVP will be, unlike the Russia map where everyone in chat is like "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PVP GOD DAMN IT???!?!!?" flying jets everywhere around the map xD. Ping can make huge differences if you're a nerd like me who notices them, low ping feels really good. Lastly maybe make some friends and stay together through servers and you wouldn't really need to know what map to play because you have friends to enjoy whatever map it is! Good luck and have fun fellow Mythical!
Posted Jul 15, 18
NoticeNotices