How it works:
- Money is obtained by either killing people ($3/kill), or picking up bank notes ($5, $10, $20, $50, and $100).
- Picking up a bank note will instantly add it to your balance.
- There is no selling of items due to exploits.
- You can get bank notes from the bank by using the ATMs. The ATMs drop notes when interacted with. The ATMs will need power to work (from a generator).
/cost [Item ID OR Name] — Diplays the price of a specific item
/cost "Rocket Launcher" — Displays the price of a Rocket Launcher
/cost "519" — Displays the price of a Rocket Launcher
/balance — Displays your current balance.
/buy [Item ID OR Name] [Amount] — Obtain an item in exchange for payment
/buy "Rocket Launcher" — Gives you 1 Rocket Launcher
/buy 520 5 — Gives you 5 Rockets
/pay [User OR SteamID64] [Amount] — Give a user a specific amount
/pay chrsVN 100 — Gives chrsVN $100
Why we added it:
We decided to add economy because of the following benefits:
- Banks will be of extreme value, because they drop bills from the ATMs.
- It'll add another aspect to the game; fighting for money, robbing banks etc.!
- Events that will give money as reward!
- Encourages more PVP action between regular players and [Ranked]Players
All these factors will hopefully make the banks into a kind of "King of the Hill" scenario, where players try to take control of the hill while gathering more money, and other players will try to attack and take control of it.